Siddhartha Novel

Novel Siddhartha is written by Harmann Hesse and translated in Nepali Format by Sushil Sharma. Listen Novel Siddhartha in the voice of Achyut from the Nepali Novel Program Shruti Sambeg. It was published in USA 1951.
Siddhartha Novel

Listen Siddhartha Novel

Siddhartha Novel in Nepali Language

Download Siddhartha Novel.

Siddhartha Novel Part 2

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 2.
Siddhartha Novel Part 3

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 3.
Siddhartha Novel Part 4

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 4.
Siddhartha Novel Part 5

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 5.

Siddhartha Novel Part 6

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 6.

Siddhartha Novel Part 7

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 7.

Siddhartha Novel Part 8

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 8.
br /> Siddhartha Novel Part 9

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 9.
br /> Siddhartha Novel Part 10

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 10.
br /> Siddhartha Novel Part 11

Download Siddhartha Novel Part 11.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This music n bhajan make noise pls.

rakesh said...


I still remember those days when I was in class 8. I used to read novels by buying them whenever I got money. But it was so hard for me to collect money and though if I collected some, I could buy only one book from it which I use to finish within 10 days at max. I really loved Shruti Sambeg back then. It was in my heart. I used to go to cyber just to download some episodes of it and put in my mothers Rs 1400 chinease Phone (which I made her to buy just to listen this). Back then, I was going so deep in nepali literature reading books like muna madan, basanti, seto bagh, pagal basti , sirish ko phool, satprayas, daamini vir etc. etc. and also listened alot . Now I'm in my last semester of Bachelor and still listening to it. Nothing matches the test of it. Thankyou hamroawaz for this awesome blog (but back then your ads disturbed me in cyber and I could only download 2/3 episodes in half an hour, today I see you guys placed all content Archieve.org and retrieved it from there). Any way, thanks alot for spreading literature and making my growth phase wonderful 😍😍😍

Facebook Comments

//
If your Network is Slow downloading may be error. At that time for full download use Download Managers.

Nepali Novel Listeners